2007 BMW 530i Sport Sedan TIRES--Please help

1xicana

[:D]Hi everyone...looking for some advice. I need to replace my OEM run-flat tires on my '07 530i Sport sedan. I do alot of driving (i.e. my 2007, purchased iBRAND NEW inn March 07, has 36,000 miles!!!). Most of my driving is highway (I drive 60 miles round-trip a day to/from work. I live in sunny, Northern California. Thus, we never get snow, it's sunny 90% of the time, and rains intermittently 2 months a year.

I need some suggestions on the best tire replacements. I will replace all 4 as i'm moving away from the run-flats.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

As you already know, you will be replacing the rims also. Go to www.tirerack.com and check their rain tire selections. They rate each tire and also do survey results which are pretty good.
I suggest getting a good aftermarket tire pressure monitor which shows all 4 pressures and temperatures. These have to be installed when the tires are mounted. Reasonable cost is around $250.

Big Daddy

Why does she need to replace the rims, there is no reason she can't put standard tires on the rims she has. A monitering system is a luxury that she may or may not need. The Tire Rack is a good place to start as is Discount Tire and Les Schwab. Go for a good handling tire, made for performance.

Tom D

[:D]Hi everyone...looking for some advice. I need to replace my OEM run-flat tires on my '07 530i Sport sedan. I do alot of driving (i.e. my 2007, purchased iBRAND NEW inn March 07, has 36,000 miles!!!). Most of my driving is highway (I drive 60 miles round-trip a day to/from work. I live in sunny, Northern California. Thus, we never get snow, it's sunny 90% of the time, and rains intermittently 2 months a year.

I need some suggestions on the best tire replacements. I will replace all 4 as i'm moving away from the run-flats.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
I have a 2003 530i with the sport package and replaced my tires with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S. Very happy with them. Excellent AA traction, above average tread life. plus a smooth ride. They are a little expensive, $182 on Tire rack, but they are a quality tire for a quality car.