Changes forthcoming:

Let the suspense commence. Within the next week or so there will be some changes done to this:

Stay tuned......

P.S. I only hope it will look as good as I believe it will.....

Trust me Dan, it's nothing major and probably not worth the thread, but I just want a little change. It wont be dramatic, but IMO it will make the ///M look better if not newer. It's getting to be a bit mundane. I want to do a little more in the future though....

I thought I would bring a little excitement and/or a bit of a build up to our community just for fun.…hehe

I haven’t driven the ///M in about 4 months now. I'm beginning to get the fever back I will be driving it to Sunnyside OR next weekend. Looking to have some fun on the way down if you know what I mean....

[;)] [driving2] [burnout]

P.S. Will have the two kids with me though, so I will have to keep the fun factor to a minimum..... [:(]

Big Daddy

That is very cool Scott, and having the kids will be fun as well. I too have the fever again and can't wait for the bumper repaints to be reinstalled so I can play. Maybe we can do a drive or get together this summer sometime. Either way be safe.

Bumper repaints and install? What happened? Just a touchup?

Hey Dan, speaking of bumper repaint, I am in need of my front spook to be done. I took a Chuckanut drive last year and while in the middle of a spirited drive session, in one of the canyons, the yoho in front of me cut the inside corner of a curve where the mountain cliff meets the shoulder. He proceeded to drive through the till build up on the shoulder and in turn sand blasted my front spook to hell and back. Now I am loosing paint every time I wash the beast. It has really discourage me from driving the car. From the front she's looking a bit weathered. Actually a bit more that a bit; she’s looking very weathered.... [:)]

If I may ask, where are you getting the work done at and what kind of cost are you looking at. I need this process done as well. You can PM me if needed.....

Yell ya!! I want to take more than one drive with you. We haven't hooked up nearly as often as we should considering the close proximity of our homes. Some BBQ's should be in the works as well......

Thanks for the "be safe" Dan. Will do.....

///M SPEED said:

Hey Dan, speaking of bumper repaint, I am in need of my front spook to be done. I took a Chuckanut drive last year and while in the middle of a spirited drive session, in one of the canyons, the yoho in front of me cut the inside corner of a curve where the mountain cliff meets the shoulder. He proceeded to drive through the till build up on the shoulder and in turn sand blasted my front spook to hell and back. Now I am loosing paint every time I wash the beast. It has really discourage me from driving the car. From the front she's looking a bit weathered. Actually a bit more that a bit; she’s looking very weathered.... [:)]

If I may ask, where are you getting the work done at and what kind of cost are you looking at. I need this process done as well. You can PM me if needed.....

Yell ya!! I want to take more than one drive with you. We haven't hooked up nearly as often as we should considering the close proximity of our homes. Some BBQ's should be in the works as well......

Thanks for the "be safe" Dan. Will do.....

keep me posted, i am a mere 9 hours away. weekends i can play.

Big Daddy

///M SPEED said:

Scott, I was just fixing rock chips and some bumper scrapes from the parking curbs. I decided to do both front and back and had Haury's Lake City Collision do the work. Jeff, the owner is an M3 owner and CCA member, he gives CCA discounts, but most importantly his work is the BEST, TOP NOTCH, and Excellent. I had some other things done, but if your just in need of sanding and than paint it would cost around $350.00. Are you going to remove them or have them painted on the car? I removed mine from the car and did most of the prep work myself.

Yes we need to do a drive and a BBQ would be fantastic! [headbang]