Great Lakes

mrferg-

We are putting together a dyno day and drive weekend. We don't have a date set yet as we are waiting for the shop with the dyno to get back to us. It would be in Northern Indiana (Fort Wayne area to be exact). Their are a few guys from Ann Arbor and Detroit who say that they are coming. Were expecting 50+ bim's and over 2/3 of them to be e30's. If ya want on the mailing list for events in the area send an email HERE and put "SUBSCRIBE EMAIL LIST" in the subject line. We typically have an awsome time! [hihi]

Lowen said:
mrferg-

We are putting together a dyno day and drive weekend. We don't have a date set yet as we are waiting for the shop with the dyno to get back to us. It would be in Northern Indiana (Fort Wayne area to be exact). Their are a few guys from Ann Arbor and Detroit who say that they are coming. Were expecting 50+ bim's and over 2/3 of them to be e30's. If ya want on the mailing list for events in the area send an email HERE and put "SUBSCRIBE EMAIL LIST" in the subject line. We typically have an awsome time! [hihi]
Thanks man, that sounds fun, I'll be sure to email you.

Any Wisco (nsin) folks out there?

Anybody going to the CCA schools at Blackhawk Farms (IL) (August 15) or Road America (WI) (early October)?

It would be great if the bimmerphiles in the Milwaukee/Madison area would get together for a drive sometime.

I have been meeting with some import car guys for caravan country driving. We usually have 3 NSXs, 2-3 RX-7s, 1 300ZX TT, 1-2 Supras, 1-2 S2000s, 2-3 WRX/Evo8s, 2 Eclipses, a Viper, and an M Roadster.

brahtw8 said:
Any Wisco (nsin) folks out there?

Anybody going to the CCA schools at Blackhawk Farms (IL) (August 15) or Road America (WI) (early October)?

It would be great if the bimmerphiles in the Milwaukee/Madison area would get together for a drive sometime.

I have been meeting with some import car guys for caravan country driving. We usually have 3 NSXs, 2-3 RX-7s, 1 300ZX TT, 1-2 Supras, 1-2 S2000s, 2-3 WRX/Evo8s, 2 Eclipses, a Viper, and an M Roadster.
where in wisc? I'll come out for a weekend drive with you guys this fall for sure.

jammer said:
October Fast is this weekend at Road America. Anyone going?
I was there today with the NSX. I will be back tomorrow. The brakes are making some strange noises, but that is to be expected. They look fine and feel okay.

I need better pads, and maybe a Big Brake Kit. Too bad they're $1700 plus install.

Last edited:
@brahtw8 - seriously i want to come out to wisc. and go ripping with you guys. when are you going out or to Road America? and how far do you think that is from MSP.

email me or something cause i'd love to drive out.

danfrost@comcast.net

frolf said:
@brahtw8 - seriously i want to come out to wisc. and go ripping with you guys. when are you going out or to Road America? and how far do you think that is from MSP.

email me or something cause i'd love to drive out.

danfrost@comcast.net
Minneapolis to Road America is around 300 miles.

I won't be back until next spring, probably early May or late April. Check the Windy City Chapter of the BMW CCA. They have a school there in early may, otherwise the SVRA Vintage GT Challenge is around that time as well.

I'll post when I'm heading up there next.