Repetitive no-start issue

Okay, I bought my 92 525i about a year and a half ago, got a great deal on it and it has been very reliable until sometime last fall, when i stopped at a friends house and when i tried to leave it failed to start. I replaced the crankshaft position sensor, and it ran again just fine...for about 4 days, until I took a left corner somewhat hard, and it killed in the middle of the corner. I decided I didnt route the sensor wire good enough the first time, replaced it again and made sure to follow the stock route, and the car ran good for about 5 months, when I got in a fender bender. The car ran after the incident, but roughly because the cooling fan broke and the engine was out of balance. About 2 days after i fixed the damage, i was driving the car and hit a pothole on the left side and the car died. It sat overnight, then started and ran fine. about 3 days later, i was having extended cranks and general difficulty getting the car started, then that problem kinda sorted itself out again and it was normal, till I slid the rear in a left turn on some gravel in a parking lot, then parked the car while it was running normal, shut it off and came back a few hours later and it wouldnt start. It wouldnt start the next day, and now 3 days later it still wont start, so the problem is no longer intermittent...this problem realy has me confused, can anyone PLEASE give me some advice here? it seems to be related to left turn G forces, the car has 202,8XX miles and runs great when it runs...

(good chice in cars! 318&525) How are your grounds... it sounds like you shake the car and the ground loses it's contact... Check your battery in the trunk, and check that ground, and check the ground in your engine compartment. (check your engine mounts too... if you engine is leaning it could be fatiguing the ground strap to the point of failure. I might be way off here.

actually i havent though about the grounds, but they are definitely worth checking out. when i get a chance ill look it over and report back. thanks for the reply