Where are all our 8 Series people?

They properly don't know too much about computer! Sorry, admin. assistants are not around. Nobody do the typing!

Or maybe drinking beer out there. [cheers] [drinking]

bmw046series said:
I hope when they kill the 6 series they bring the 8 series back with a big V-12 again, I loved that car!
Well, lets hope that they don't kill the 6 series for it kicks ass, the 8's were super problematic sports cars, the germans don't even drive them anymore, I do see a few every now and then, but they are owned by Americans. Maint costs far out weigh the value of the 8's, but I would definately drive one if some else paid for the maint fees and gas for me.....any takers?

i agree with tool fan. Although the 8 series was a beautiful car, and had more power then you would ever know what to do with, the yearly operation of the car is typically $3500-$4k per year!!! now that's if you have one that dosent break down and require servicing alot.

Hello Bmw lovers Good to be back ..Been cruising around in my 8 's and trying to stay cool in this calif heatwave .., Hey brahtw8 the engine swap went great but couldnt clear the car for emissions here in calif so were working on trying to smogg this beast also we been getting offers on selling this rocket after word got around what was under the hood .. also there is rumors bmw is working on a few desighns on a new 8 series , If you notice with the new stylings of the newer cars youl see the 8's body styling in some the desighn , Also i think it's fitting since the 8 series was totaly built and desighn from the ground up , The next 8 will prob be built with so many gadgets but with a newer motor desighn , Something most of the auto makers are experimenting with , Also the car has build a very tight following over the yrs eventho us 8 owners have been taking alot of bad flack about the cars flaws than its good points , So if you see a 8 series just remember
the V12 isnt weak at all ...and lastly like to say hello to big daddy [driving2]

Big Daddy

Dwayne nice to hear from you! I loved my 750iL, nothing more comfortable and one heck of a highway cruiser. It is hot here in Washington as well, but we have not busted the 100 mark like several places down in Cali, Az, and Nevada. Hang in there!

Hello tom , yes i am in livermore ca the eastbay ..soon to be relocating to the mountains in shasta county in redding ca before oct if i have some time il take you up on that offer before i relocate for coffee stay cool this summer Tom ? [thumb]