ATTN!!!! Everyone READ

I just wanted to take second out of everyones busy days to bring up an issue.

1. This is an internet forum so the limits of what a person can post in pretty much unlimited. However, everyone here had to click the little box under Terms of Service in able to join the forum, and in those Terms of Service, it is clear that there should be no flaming, name calling, vulgar language and personal attacks. As of late the TOS's have been ignored by alot of members. This is a BMW forum where EVERYONE regardless of the car they drive is welcome. Personal opinions are a must, and help and guidance to those of us that are not mechanically inclined come here for information. I truly enjoy reading everyones posts and I feel like we are a big family...... BUT, if we can't get along, I am going to start requesting that the BAN button be used. This is a broad statement not aimed at anyone in particular, lets just clean it up a little. I don't think we should have to put a parantal advisory for language on OUR site.

Thanks Mike
BMWBoard Moderator

Tom

Staff Team
Aside from they rare occurrence, I'm glad that the bulk of the members here are mature and respectable.

Glad you stepped up and took out the "garbage" Mike. [cheers]

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
sob...sob(I said I wouldnt get emotional!)....thats why this is my fav. BMW board! As a matter of fact I read almost every post that the people who responded above me post...always tactful and respectful....BMWBoard Rules!

Haven't been around in a little bit; have things really gotten bad to necessitate this thread? ...I guess I've been reviewing the more milder threads. lol.

Sean

I think I've been okay, I'm certainly no angel, but as far as I can tell we've all been pretty good. This is the only forum about anything that I post on, and for good reason. Everyone is very helpful and mature, and I can always learn something every time I log in.

S

Sun123

Aside from they rare occurrence, I'm glad that the bulk of the members here are mature and respectable.