Bought myself new wheels today!

Yup, 19s. Tyres are Falken something or other, 245/35 I think, can't remember off the top of my head. They were originally Nankang or something, but considering I had never heard of them before in my life, I went for the Falkens.

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
Thanks Adrian!(My name is actually Marc...LOL). I noticed my ride quality actually improved over the ride quality i had with my 17's(wondering if it had anything to do with the way my old PZero Pirelli i tires felt compared to my Vredestein tires)...did you have the same experience?

Thanks Marc! lol I haven't really noticed much of a change in ride at all actually, the only difference I've noticed overall is that bumps are sliiiightly more perceptible, but nothing dramatic.

You're the first person to say that B M W. Although I liked my old wheels, they were just a bit too common and too small. The style of them also meant they looked smaller than their 17".

Thanks Cosmos. Yeah they're M5 replicas. I didn't even know though, I thought they were M3 but realised later when I ran a search on the net to find out what they actually were.

CosmosBlack

tazza0712 said:
You're the first person to say that B M W. Although I liked my old wheels, they were just a bit too common and too small. The style of them also meant they looked smaller than their 17".
Sell him your old set of wheels! [thumb]