E60 ///M5 Pictures!!!!!

i hate those wheels, black just doesnt look good.......i hate the slanted effect of the tailights, theheadlights just look odd.....this is a car that will take some getting used to

XeroK00L

ILuvBMW said:
Besides the rims, the headlights, and the trunk, it looks okay.
Yup, besides the rims, the headlights, the rearlights, the trunk, the side profile, and everything but the little round emblem, it looks okay.[rolleyes]

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
Well the new M5 has not really peaked my interest yet.....to be perfectly honest the old M5(E39 platform) was not eye opening enough to truly catch my attention(aside from the engine specs)
the way an M3 does. I think it is one of those things that will have to "grow" on the current crop of BMW owners. I guess now we will see who is really hardcore BMW lovers and who is not.
For me the new 6-series is starting to look intriguing. And the M6 should be really interesting to see.[driving]

Camouflaged or not, I think it still looks amazing. I think the new 5 looks great, for those of you who don’t, let it grow on you. The current E39 in my opinion though is the best 5 series design out of all of them, I too wish they wouldn’t change it but life must go on. BMW is bound to soon run out of design options. I mean, if somebody handed you the current 5 series, which for about 8 years has been (and still is) the perfect sedan in every aspect, what in the hell would you do? No matter how you redesign it, people will naturally get pissed at whatever you do with it. The bottom line: get used to it, we have no choice.

rjp325i

It's still another Bangle designed butt ugly creation!
I'm glad I cannot afford one at this time so I don't have to wish for one. I like the E46 M3 far better.

Last edited:

flashinthepan

So "Bangle" is the guy responsible for the latest losers ??

I swear he needs a job at Honda, Nissan or Toyota.

Look at the 6-series ???

Is that not a 350z, Prelude Combo with a BMW emblem ??

Axe him - before BMW looks further Japanese. If I want a

Japanese styled car I will buy one and pocket the 30K difference.

[hatchet] [hatchet]

rjp325i

Yeh, Chris Bangle is the design guy at BMW. His 7 series is being redesigned as we speak for the 1995 model year. I'm afraid to see what the new 3 will look like.

epj3

rjp325i said:
Yeh, Chris Bangle is the design guy at BMW. His 7 series is being redesigned as we speak for the 1995 model year. I'm afraid to see what the new 3 will look like.
...1995...?

i dont think they own a deloreon with a flux capacator [:p]

XeroK00L

rjp325i said:
No fear...It's becoming a reality already.[xx(]
2005 330i from AutoSpies:

And the poll is a good indication of the response from the general public.[V]

Last edited:
Kinda looks like when the Chrysler bought into Benz. The Benz's started looking like American cars and the American cars started to look like jaguars and MB's. Now the BMW's are looking like Toyota Corolla's.

Will it ever stop?????????