Facelift 330Ci Returns!

Thanks Tom! Good to be back...I've graduated from UT and am in Houston looking for a job. Looking to get my MBA or Masters in Public Health as well. Other than that, it's just hot and rainy...same old, lol.

tazza - thanks buddy...yes I had the shop paint my grille slats jet black along with the bumper mesh for a more cohesive design. I'm going to get a Vorsteiner power bulge hood with vents and have the vents painted black as well. Also, painting the inner lip of the Breytons black. Hehe, you'll see!

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
hosagod said:
tazza - thanks buddy...yes I had the shop paint my grille slats jet black along with the bumper mesh for a more cohesive design. I'm going to get a Vorsteiner power bulge hood with vents and have the vents painted black as well. Also, painting the inner lip of the Breytons black. Hehe, you'll see!
Hey....sounds like you are taking my ideas! LOL....no seriously it will look even MORE killer when you are done with it....I am still considering painting the waffling of my ASA's gloss black too...what do you think? I would photoshop it if could, but I cant soooo....

Do it! It will look super hot!

And I would love to see a red-matching grill with jet black slats on your car...it would look SO hot, since you have no chrome on your car, you even have black shadowline trim on your windows and your trim is black. :thumbsup:

www.bimmian.com might have the red grille for you, worth a try.

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
No way I buy one...there are at least 5 paint shops within a 10km radius of where I live that will do it for chump change(quite literally...probably do it for around 100 bucks with a clearcoat) within a couple of days....matter of fact I am gonna do it....thanks for the idea! LOL....

lol thanks!

I'm not sure whether to get those Rieger sides, or just the OEM M3 sides.

That photoshop does look a little ricey, I think it's because of the fake angel eyes...haha.

looks nice! really makes the stock look docile :D
i also like the fact that it highlights your rims better.
as for the chopped DDEs, they are hypnotizing. @-@