Finally new pics(hi-res) of the new shoes(and socks)

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
Hey peeps! I finally bought a new digicam (Olympus SP-320...great camera for the price 200euros). Anyway here are couple of pics for your viewing pleasure!

and my favorite!

I will be getting her detailed later this week AND the weather should be brighter so I can take some better ones at the car show this weekend!

Last edited:

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
Thanks fellas! I also had the side moldings painted to gloss black(I dont think you can tell from the pics unless you zoom in) and had custom carpets made with a specialized "logo" (A cool reddevil pic I found-also my handle within my club). I will post pics of them later also!

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
Beer is goooooood....LOL...yeah man I will probably take some leave in country before I head to the states for CRC and then probably to Kuwait and/or Iraq(maybe....). Sometimes being a contractor sucks because you have to go where the jobs are but the difference is I get to choose whereas a soldier has no choice...not to mention the pay is pretty good!
I went to BigBoy's show in Sinsheim this weekend. I have some pics but i will have to post them tomorrow when I get home. Ciao, Ciao...

p.s. Thanks for all the comments guys! People let me know if there is anything else I need to do with the ride before I am "finished" with her! (Next up is replacing the rotors...or maybe a "big-brake"' kit ala "Brembo"(overpriced) or "MoV-IT"...)