FM Grim Reaper

The other day after listening to the FM radio on my 02 530i I shut down the car and now the FM reception is gone???? The radio AM and CD works fine, all dash light are lit but no FM reception. If I disconnect the battery will it reset or should I be looking for a specific fuse. This seemed to happen once before but that time all the lights went out on the radio and when it was in for service and I got it back everything worked (it was not in for that problem, it just re-appeared) eg my thought on the battery disconnect. Any ideas?[???1]

The other day after listening to the FM radio on my 02 530i I shut down the car and now the FM reception is gone???? The radio AM and CD works fine, all dash light are lit but no FM reception. If I disconnect the battery will it reset or should I be looking for a specific fuse. This seemed to happen once before but that time all the lights went out on the radio and when it was in for service and I got it back everything worked (it was not in for that problem, it just re-appeared) eg my thought on the battery disconnect. Any ideas?[???1]
Give the battery disconnect a try, just make sure you disconnect the negative cable. The worst that can happen is that you would lose the station memory in the radio.