Help with driveshaft!! Shimmy problem

Greeting everyone,
I think I've been able to trace my violent shimmy to bad components of the driveshaft.
So I went to do my rear rotors and pads today but ended up stripping the damn hex screw, so I'm going to drill it out tomm. Anyway, I started to check out the drive shaft and relized I can move it around very slightly. Primarily where the center bearing is. I think the bearing and rubber is shot... Heres the main question If I hold onto the driveshaft, and try to rotate it by hand it will turn very slightly maybe less then a centimeter. There is a light click sound of course that seems to be coming from the tranny (auto) I'm confident that the flex disc is done and there is nothing but rubber shreds left of what used to be the tranny mount. As I understand it the driveshaft should be solid and I shouldn't be able to move it around, Is it normal though for me to spin it a tiny bit or is the output shaft broken as well.

Oh and I think the front rotors are warped. If I spin the rotors they move freely till the reach a certain spot and then get slowed down and I have to help it complete a full circle.

It's normal to have a small amount of rotational movement. It's called gear lash, and small amount is actually desirable because it reduces frction and possible binding of the gears.

Your problem absolutely could be caused by a tired center support and shredded mount. Replace that stuff first and then see what happens. You shoud also check the Guibo (Flex disk) at the transmission/engine connection. It probably needs replacing too. Look for cracks in the rubber.