Hey guys, my intro and pics (2k1 X5 4.4i)!

nxm5

Hey guys my name is Nick, I do web development, and am a huge BMW fan. Here are some pics for you to enjoy :). Sorry if the quality is kind of poor still getting used to my newest digital camera, I don't think I have the settings quite right yet. I've also got an M5 (2001, Silver, they match very nicely) but she's off getting her final Dinan points.

Always been sort of an ass man myself.

Funny looking suspension...

Though I've heard of standard X5's, I've been told by 3 dealerships I couldn't get one. Bummer. But sport mode is really fun :).

Decent mileage. Clean gauges.

Class and offroad performance (as off road as it gets for me!)

Bright lights (Xenon's, believe it or not, look kinda crappy there.)

More headlights.

I do like the rims, but I think I'm going to have to upgrade.

I also made a movie, but it's absurdly small and is just me revving the engine. Click here to view it. The sound is good at least... can't wait to get the new exhaust on there though :).

Enjoy, please post your comments.

nxm5

vlad said:
Howdy! [welcome]

Cool X5 ya got there!
Hi, thanks. I'm having a ton of fun with it, except the center console locked up and I can't get it back open... which isn't too fun because I'm supposed to bring the keys to be resynched and 2 sets are locked in there.

nxm5

Wadula: I'm about at that point now. At least it's warranty work.

ILuvBMW: I don't really know what to say. I work hard, and I buy alot of toys to play hard too :).

nxm5

epj3 - thanks for the welcome and comment. It sounds even better from outside the car... that's the stock exhaust but I am upgrading very soon. I don't want a civic sound, but a little deeper would be nice I think.

epj3

nxm5 said:
epj3 - thanks for the welcome and comment. It sounds even better from outside the car... that's the stock exhaust but I am upgrading very soon. I don't want a civic sound, but a little deeper would be nice I think.
remus or schnitzer have a nice sound.

nxm5

epj3 said:
remus or schnitzer have a nice sound.
I've heard the remus on a 4.4 and loved it, only heard the schnitzer on a 3.0 and it didn't sound so good, at least not on the 3.0 it was on.