New shoes, tint, and lights on my 330i! Pics!

Well, its been a while since I made a thread with my new upgrades since I have been busy with college work, I was back at home for the weekend so I got some new pics of the car upgraded now, I have new tires, I got the Pirelli P-Zero Nero M+S tires, they are increadibly sticky for all season high preformance but are very noisy and shacky at the same time.. but I still like them and were much cheaper then the Pilots i had on before. The next thing I have gotten was a tint fianlly, I got a HP Quantum Tint from Solarguard, 37% on the front and 14 % in the back, went over the legal limit in the front but I roll down my front windows most hte time when I'm driving. The next thing I upgraded was my day time running lights with Hoen Xexonmatch halogens, so now my entire headlights are white with my xenons. Here are some pics, I hope you enjoy it all feel free for your opinions on what I did, thanks again! Now its time to look at preformance upgrades!

- Justin

I also forgot to add that I also added on xenonmatch interior lighting for my car too, heres one pic of it but i will get some nice night time photos of the interior!

DSkeet

Car looks good, personally on a car I like the tint to be all the same so the car has a cleaner classy appearance. My 540i6 had dark 5% from the previous owner that was turning purple so I stripped it at my shop and had my tint guy redo the whole car in LLUMAR 30% ATR Charcoal including the whole windshield and it looks great! I may snap some pics in the morning to show everyone. Again, sweet ride!

Awesome Justin. Love the tint. I just had my A6 tinted, and did the same lighter & darker scheme. I think it looks great, and there's less of a chance of getting pulled over, when the front is noticeably lighter than the rear.

I really, really like the E90, but I still love the E46! You car looks beautiful.

Thanks you guys I really do need some help though for preformance though, My car is steptronic and I admit the 0-60 is kind of laggy for a car of its class but hey surprisingly I took on a 2001 Mustang GT convertable but let me not get off topic, I was wondering if what would be the best upgrades that would not void my warranty since its CPO like exhaust? racing chip? Intake? etc... plus it needs to be under 2k but I jsut want the car to go a little faster and catch up I love how it handles and its good enough for me since it can handle city raods and my mountains roads incradably well. Thanks for hte help!