Nopi nationals today

Tom said:
Thats one crazy M3, kind of overkill for my taste, but definately something good for car shows.
Overkill? I call that ruining a perfect car. If I ever get a high powered stereo in my car I want it hidden, amps taking up the whole trunk...ridiculous.

want to ruin a race car?.... add a cuople of hundred pounds of stereo to iT...

Looks nice, but not for my tastes....used to have a VERY nice stereo in an accord I owned... ruined my hearing to some extent...

junglestylz

1000 Post Club
I definately don't understand the tweeters in the trunk lid (but at least the are MB Quart's). Somehow I doubt that they contribute at all to the sound of the stereo. Soundwave have a rather difficult time going around corners and through rear seats. Other than that it is a very nice car. It could probably do without the vents above the front wheels as well.

junglestylz

1000 Post Club
I am not really fond of the wide body either. It looks a little to overdone in general. If you can't appreciate the car enough to see it as wonderful from the showroom floor, then you need to get your vision checked. It is like the one showcar in classifieds. It just doesn't appeal to my personal taste as to what should be done to a BMW. I always thought that the point behind a well built stereo system was to keep the sound inside as much as possible¿ Why purposefully pump music out at people through your trunk¿ A decent sound system has balance between the mids, highs, and lows. That much power running through the car is useless. I have had very nice stereos in some of my cars, namely my old Corrado, (two orion hcaa 12d's, running off orion xtr-pro2400, mb quart rsb-213 6 1/2" components in front and back, and two kicker tweeters in the mid roof pointed back running off a xtant400, with a kenwood excelon HU, optima battery with remote solenoid, 1 farad cap, and a orion deq30) but you could actually hear the music and not just the thump,thump,thump of the urban ghetto ricer, typical bass overkill, don't wanna here the music because I probably listen to complete crap anyway, stereo. After I got done spending just over $7,000 on stereo equipment, I only turned it all the way up once. So I ask only one question. WHY¿