Not sure?

On my 2000 model 528I there seems to be what feels like a tire out of ballance at cetain sppeds but at those speeds only at certain RPM's this makes me think it is possible a sensor on tha fuel system, or or does that sound like tha tourque converter, I saw that there were a few problems with tourque converters going out in the 80,000 mile range and my car is at 85,000. I have had the tires ballanced and they were slightly out but the problem is still there, as I said it seems to do it only around the 2000 RPM range at certain speed like 40 to 50 and 70 to 80 and while this is happening you can accelerate and the problem goes away, also it is not throwing any code at this time, What do yall think?

drive shaft removal

I have unbolted the guibo bolts and the center brace and can't seem to get enough play in the drive shaft to get it to come off of the transmission to replace the guibo is there something I am overlooking? Are there any sugestions on what I can do to get this to come off am I overlooking something simple?

Thanks

Thanks for all the advice on this project, I was succsesful in changing the guibo but couldn't get the center bearing out in the amount of time I had to get the job done. I did not replace the center "carrier" bearing but am going to order it and replace it soon the vibrations are not quite as bad but are still there somewhat, it seems that when I replace the center bearing I will have to disasemble the driveshaft at the u-joint if anyone has ahy sugestions please let me know Jon