Pics of My New Car - Porsche Carrera 4S Coupe

CosmosBlack

Sorry it's not a Bimmer! I sold my 2000 540i several months ago,
and got my life-long Dream Car!
It's a 2002 Porsche Carrera 4S Coupe, Tiptronic.
Hope you all like it as much as I do! [thumb]

bmw046series

1000 Post Club
I've been looking at a 911 for sometime now, and haven’t come to the conclusion of an S or a 4S, not to keen of all-time 4-wheeldrive.

Did you drive both to see the difference?

I have a friend who has an older twin-turbo, it’s a blast to drive, but you don't want to be a passenger.

CosmosBlack

Thanks ALL for the compliments!

bmw046series: No I didn't test drive the C2. I was actually looking for a black C2 but saw this C4S which looks so much better with the Turbo model's body and suspension & brakes. It's a slightly wider body, and YES, it has a sexy Ass, MReedBMWM3!

Militant-Grunt: I think I got a good deal on this one. Becoz' it has 70k miles on it, I got it for $46k plus. It's a one owner car, ALL dealer records from day 1, I did a lot of reaearch but did not do a PPI, which was actually a great risk buying a Porsche! Good thing is when I had it fully serviced, my mechanic said it's rock solid! Even the engine compression test results were excellent. No dreaded notorious RMS leak.

The only downside is I got a Tiptronic,
stick would be fun but I hate to get stuck in traffic with a stick.
Well, as a consolation, 320hp is still pretty fun with a Tip!

Cheers!

Tom

Staff Team
LOL, I was wondering when you were gonna make this post. There something about Porsches that give it a timeless beauty, nice trade-up.

CosmosBlack

Thanks Guys, I do miss my 540i though. They are 2 completely different machines,
and I wish I could have kept the 540i. Then I would be complete!

I actually did consider keeping the 540i, but with a 2-car garage,
I also have my wife's Isuzu Axiom and my daily Chevy S10. If I kept the bimmer,
it means the wife's SUV gets kicked out onto the driveway.
I don't wanna play with FIRE!!! Hahaha...

CosmosBlack

Hey! Thanks, ///M Power
Yes, yours is a familiar name all over the BMW world of forums!
Aren't you once on European-Forums too a long time ago?

I was idneed. THat was when the two forums split and I joined european-f to see if it's possible to keep in touch with some super old school members of bmw-f

Any opportunities to upgrade the Porsche? Maybe add some unique modifications to call it your very own styling?

Sorry it's not a Bimmer!................ He he he, There is no shame in that [;)]

.....got my life-long Dream Car! ...a 2002 Porsche is your life-long dream... how old are you [scratch]

Congratulations... [wiggle] I wish you many happy miles in her

CosmosBlack

JPHuston said:
Sorry it's not a Bimmer!................ He he he, There is no shame in that [;)]

.....got my life-long Dream Car! ...a 2002 Porsche is your life-long dream... how old are you [scratch]

Congratulations... [wiggle] I wish you many happy miles in her
Thank you,
Well...being on a BMW forums board...you know, we all hate Porsche drivers, Haha..I used to! But I've been a BMW owner for too long, and would like to hang around bimmer heads on this board. So..I dunno, when you post pics of a Porsche on a BMW board...chances are you will get hatred, and flames!

Like I said, I still love and miss my old car, and someday, I might get myself a BMW sedan, something with room for more than 2, then I will be complete! [hihi]

But people here have been nice and civilized! [clap]