Pictures of my bmw

Are those Shimano components? What make are the hubs?
How much does it weigh? (weight yourself and then yourself holding the bike on a bath scale and subtract the two ... sorry if that was common sense to you)
You gonna get some clipless pedals? really good investment, hehe, like a 5 point harness in a car.

yep those are Shimano components, this bike is a beast, it only weighs 32 pounds, you can brake with the front V-brake and not fall over the steering wheel due to dampening and the great shocks. Driving on your bike tire is really easy on this bike, on stairs and on ramps u get a lot of air.. Id say at least 4 feet. 24 speeds which are nice, no jamming what so ever and really smooth gear changes.. The seat is nice and confy and the shiny beatiful bmw logo on the steering wheel kicks ass.. All for 800 on ebay.. Retail is 995.. [:D] [read] [bmwkick]

Tom

Staff Team
Congrats...thats the folding Bike right? Who did you buy from on ebay? I like to know for future reference.

No, thats not one of those folding bikes.
That hex bolt on the seat-stay tube is a flex point, stronger design.

I used to race mountain bikes. I had this fat ass Schwinn Home Grown Team version with a Girvin fork. My friend was riding it around once, wanted to test the brakes and it flipped him over the front. Mavic wheels and the goodies. One before that was a StumpJumper w/Manitou 2.

xLibelle said:
No, thats not one of those folding bikes.
That hex bolt on the seat-stay tube is a flex point, stronger design.

I used to race mountain bikes. I had this fat ass Schwinn Home Grown Team version with a Girvin fork. My friend was riding it around once, wanted to test the brakes and it flipped him over the front. Mavic wheels and the goodies. One before that was a StumpJumper w/Manitou 2.
lol sorry but tom is right, it is a folding bike,

I bought it from a user who bought it from the dealer but never used it, the bike was in beatiful shape when it came in a huge bike sized box [:D]