To all the Germans

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
Wadula said:
stormy i am working on it....good things take time, don´t you know???

and adrean....you are not, i know.....but you work on it and as said, good things.... [hihi]
You know I am trying......I will be there when I can carry a whole conversation with one of those "Schwabisch" people and not say "wie bitte?"[:D]

Ben

Nach 5 monaten in Deutschland habe ich fast alles verstanten, aber ein tup hat mit mir schwabisch geradet, und ich habe gar nichts verstanten. Bayrische ist ein bischen leichter zu verstehen weil ich in bayern gewohnt habe. haha i can still write in german. (i think) also im starting german class tomorrow, i can sleep the whole time and still get an A+.

Ben said:
Nach 5 monaten in Deutschland habe ich fast alles verstanten, aber ein tup hat mit mir schwabisch geradet, und ich habe gar nichts verstanten. Bayrische ist ein bischen leichter zu verstehen weil ich in bayern gewohnt habe. haha i can still write in german. (i think) also im starting german class tomorrow, i can sleep the whole time and still get an A+.
[thumb] [thumb] [thumb]

german is no way similar to math....unfortunately. all those exceptions (80% of thatdarn language) make it really hard for others to learn. heck even germans can´t speak and write it properly. we recently had an update on gramar and spelling...it´s just like windows, everyone uses it, no one really knows it and when the update is installed your modem quits work and the disk drive starts printing [hihi]

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
No it was South Carolina and Virginia. Oh yeah I met stormy and I even have his phone number[:D]!!!!
As a matter fact I am seriously considering buying his e36 as a second car!!!! It would be my first "second" bimmer car.....and it is red just like mine. Be the only guy on the whole board with two red bimmer of different series!!!![:D] [thumb] [hihi]

haha cool...why does he sell his car? looking for an upgrade? give that 3er to your girl then, it would look gorgeous when the couple rides similar and indeed very appropriate wheels [thumb]

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
He is going to get shhhhhh......married......doh! So he is looking to have a "family" car, he got a 5er E34 that was in really good condition, but I dont know which exact model. Maybe I call and ask him later and edit this post. Yeah maybe my girlfriend will drive this one since it has a smaller engine, and is a smaller size. Right now she is scared to drive mine even 3meters!!!!
Angst Hase!!!! LOL[:D] I guess that is a good thing!!!

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
Wait a minute.....I just realized you are in Paderborn........I WAS JUST THERE ON THE 13FEB04!!!! I didnt even get to meet you...[bigcry] . Driving up there it was foggy and light rain....it was horrible on the autobahn because you guys have some really great curves to drive on. The ride back was clear though and I had a blast(220kph in some spots....although I had to watch out for the camera right by that exit to Paderborn!)...well we are planning on going up there again to visit my best friends parents-in-law. We originally were up there for my best friends wedding......

Angst hase....[hihi] [thumb] i hear you learn a lot heh?!

I am currently looking for another car, too. no not a family car. mine has more than 60 kmiles now and needs to be replaced before the value drops dead. i am looking for, yes i am a sinner i know, a TT for example. i want more power and punch and the car needs to be everything but rational. i want a fun car that makes no sense...no sense such as reasonable mpg and costs...i want fun [hihi]
A Z4 is out of range, a Z3 3.0 is too hard to find. a 330i? hm yes but not fun enough, or?!?

no, no compact for me. not sizewise, but if it has to be bimmer, than a "full size" one. not to say a compact is bad, but just not my bimmer. it sure is fast and agil, though.

yeah, RX8 is freakin nice, but no torque and endless gaz consumption.
S2000.....*imagine a wolf howling at the moon* [hihi]
another option and damn hot: WRX

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
another option and even hotter IMHO: New Mitsubishi EVO
if they ever decide to release the damn thing over here.....although both of those cars have a lot of cabin noise and that would get on my nerves......