Its not a BMW but something I can call my own.

Man, that car is super sweet, congrats man! With a couple of mods, your car will look and go beautifully! Please tell me the rims are just the beginning =). so SHIINNY!!

I guess it is time for me to go as well, since I own a Mustang now, but wait!!!! I still have my X3 (if you can call it a Bimmer).

I thought the sarcasm in Hustons post was classic, I did not take it as bad. Lighten up a little you guys, it is all for fun.

JPHuston said:
I cannot express fully my deepest sympathy for this most saddest of news... [bigcry]

I trust you are gentleman enough and will now leave the BMW Forum head held in shame.

I'm too upset to say any more.
Hahahahhahahahahahhaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
Yeah I got it right away too.....dont get your tighty whitey's in a bundle folks!
See the thing about getting the A4 is that he got the "1.8T".....one of the most popular engines in the entire world to tune(loads, and loads of mods for that thing) Not to mention he said RS4 front back bumper(drooooollll)......I am on the fence whenit comes to the choice of rims, but hey to each his own right? And you feel EXACTLY how I feel about the whole M thing....get a bargain while you can until the M comes....although you could sell the RR and the MB and almost get a new M!

Everything is wrong with it so far.

Need clutch. 1k
New CV Axle 270.
New Throttle body 422
Valve Cover + Other seals 400.

And a few things im forgetting, Right now its sitting on the street not idling properly because of the new throttle body, for some reason the car refuses to adapt to the new TB. Tried throttle body adaptation technique without avail =/ could be a problem with ECU
If I can't get her fixed soon im selling her for something else.

Sad to hear that :(. I havent had the smoothest ride with my car either, but now it is in much better condition than when i got it. Still looking into the suspension though

CosmosBlack

That's a cool toy to have for that price!
And for the low price tag, you should have anticipated repairs to bring it up to par.
Everytiime I buy a used car, (I usually go for a good price), I put aside a couple thousand $
for a full service and repairs to bring the car up to par. That way you won't be disappointed.
And when the car is replaced with new parts...you have many many joyful miles to enjoy!!!

Good Luck!
PS: Oh, and I hope we non-BMW owners are still very much welcome on this board!?

Dude, that's an awesome car! Mod the hell out of it and it wil be a mean little monster.

JPHuston - I thought your post was funny.